Position for Cluster Leader – Morbi , Gujarat
“Promoting energy efficiency and renewable energy in selected MSME clusters in India”.
Position: Cluster Leader
Location: Morbi, Gujarat
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical/Ceramics Engineering/Technology from a recognized university or institute with minimum 3 years of industrial experience in Ceramics sector with good academic record.
- Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical/Ceramics Engineering/Technology from a recognized board or institute with minimum 6 years of industrial experience in Ceramics sector with good academic record.
- Certified Energy Manager/Auditor by BEE.
- Operational experience and knowledge of key technologies process in the ceramics industry.
- Post graduate degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Chemical/ Ceramics Engineering or Energy/ Management field.
- Work experience in the implementation & management of energy efficiency/conservation projects in MSME sector will be preferred.
- Knowledge about the fundamentals of MSME operations, its constraints, abilities and relative advantages in the global scenario.
- Ability to present, discuss among the cluster stakeholders and institutions.
- Fluent in English and local language(s).
- ₹ 40,000 – 60,000/- per month (consolidated).
- Minimum 1 year (with possibility of extension to the extent of the project duration). Initial probation for 6 months
Last Date – 8th March 2017.
Full detail notification – https://www.beeindia.gov.in/sites/default/files/press_releases/Web%20Adv%20-%20Morbi_0.pdf