Energy Saving Tactics in Industries:-
Getting shocked with your electrical energy bills regularly!!! Thinking daily to save some!!!
In industries it very commonly seen that energy is too much wasted at many places & this might be happening at your place also. Energy price also increased in very short time period. Along with you many other organizations are looking for ways to conserve energy, reduce carbon emission and save on overall utility cost.
While total energy management is very complex, there are some relatively simple strategies that can improve your company’s energy consumption pattern, cost effectiveness and complete your conservation goals:
- Lighting: It’s basic and essential part of all places. Enhancing lighting efficiency is one of the easiest ways to lower energy bills. When you are planning or replacing lighting, consider the types of lights, the location, the lighting conditions, the appropriate lamp technology, the correct control systems and other components of a commercial lighting system.
- Motors: Motor load covers 2nd most loading part of industrial load. Reducing the amount of energy to run motors can directly improve your bottom line. Premium efficiency motors equate to significant cost savings, reduced down-time, and increased productivity of plant.
- Compressed Air: Production and utilization of Compressed air is a major expense in many companies. Compressors can account for 10% of energy use in facilities that require compressed air. Controlling your air compressor’s energy consumption can bring significant savings.
- HVAC: Heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) can account for approximately 30% of a business’s energy usage. A well-designed system and comprehensive energy saving techniques can help control your company’s utility costs.
- Refrigeration: Saving energy on refrigeration can improve your company’s profitability while reducing harmful carbon emissions into the environment.
Start to think about it very now and may be you would have been saved more than what you was expecting.